Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Big Tent: You're Second Step

The best way to hear news about the New Northern WV Modern Quilt Guild is by subscribing to the blog feed.  The best way to become involved in the guild is to become a member of the guild by entering your information into Big Tent.  Big Tent is a social page where all of our members can share information and photos, kind of like Facebook, but it also provides the group leadership with a directory of members.  You can join the Big Tent group at this link  https://www.bigtent.com/groups/nwvmqg or by filling out the "Join Us" section in the right sidebar!  If you would like to know more or would like to join the group but aren't ready for the jump to Big Tent please e-mail me at nwvmqg@gmail.com and let me know you're interested.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Amanda! NOW I see the join info on the right. I'm signed up and waiting for approval. Thanks so much for your efforts. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I am so glad to have a new member and to be getting started on an exciting new project! I am new to using Big Tent but I am trying to pick up on it quickly so I can get the guild up and running. We all know the biggest task there is getting the word out!

      Delete
  2. I've done Yahoo groups before, but never Big Tent. It looks cool. I presented a program for the Millennium guild in Bridgeport this week and one of their members is also very excited about this new guild. We both hope to attend the organizational meeting. I think we're both starved for a quilting community passionate about making original art/non-traditional quilts. I'm trying to spread the word, but feel like we're outnumbered! Thanks again for all you're doing to make this happen. :o)

    ReplyDelete